In the Kurokawa Onsen area of Minamioguni Town, Yu Akari is celebrating its 9th year this year.By using thinned bamboo as one of the activities to protect the landscape of the satoyama, many people are doing it as an effort to gently light the hot spring town in winter.
All the people in the area do the installation to the light bulbs and rivers, including the handmade "Bamboo lantern", and all attract the viewers with gentle lights.
Last year, centering on Kurokawa Onsen, the Otaniyama area, Oda Onsen area, Tanohara Onsen area, Manganji area, and Minamioguni Town Hall also had different tastes for each area, but this year Bamboo lights will also be displayed on the Senomoto Plateau, and photo spots will appear in each area.
* State of Minamioguni Town Hall
Along with that, a very large number of people applied for last year.Awara Hotaru Photo ContestWill be held again this year.
By all means,A special pieceIf you win the prize, we will also offer luxury goods such as accommodation vouchers, so please join us!
Outline of Photo Contest
How to post to Instagram
① Follow the photo contest account (Please check the account from the link below)
＞＞ @minamiognikanko <<
② Hash tag for photo contest applicationAkari Yu Akari 2020Posting images with attached
2020 year 12 month 19 day to 2021 year 2 month 28 day
(* Yukari itself is held until the end of March)
■ Notes on entry
· Please be sure to post pictures taken by yourself, or photos with copyright.
· If you see a person in the photo, please get permission before posting.
· The copyright, moral rights and portrait rights of the submitted works belong to the Minamioguni-machi Tourist Association and may be used free of charge as PR of this site or Minamioguni Town.
· Photographs taken outside the recruitment period can also be submitted.
· Do not shoot in the no-entry area.
· Photographs taken in the no-entry area will be excluded from the awards.
Scheduled for late March 2021.
· After the application period is over, we will decide the winner after strict judgment.
・ A total of seven winners will be selected, one winner for each area and one winner for each area.
· Because I will contact you using Instagram's direct message function, please be sure to follow the official account.
・ If you do not give your consent within one week after contacting us, you will not be eligible for the award.
· After winning, when the illegalities etc. of the winner are discovered, the right may be lost.
■ About the product
★ 1st Prize: Can be used in Minamioguni TownAccommodation ticket worth 5 yen! ! ! !
★ 6 Excellence Awards: 5,000 yen assorted specialty products from Minamioguni-machi! ! !
■ Sponsorship and support
Organizer: Minamioguni Town Tourism Association
Supported by: Aso Community Promotion Design Center
※ We carry out photo contest utilizing Aso area spirit regeneration support project.
■ Introduction of winning works of last year
We will introduce some of the nice works that won the prize last year!
Congratulations to all the winners! And thank you for posting a nice photo.
Even with the same hot water light, you will see a variety of different faces, so come on and enjoy our favorite "Only for yourself Akari lightPlease find (* ^^ *)!
■ To the end
Even just looking at the hot water healing spirit. I'd like you to remember it by all means, but if you do not mind leaving it as a record, I would be pleased if you could apply for that one.
If you have any questions about the photo contest, please contact the Tourism Association of Minamioguni-cho at any time!
(Minamioguni Town Tourism Association contact: 0967-42-1444)
Entry from everyone, I am waiting from the bottom of my heart! !
From December 2020, 12 to March 19, 2021 (Lighting time: Scheduled from 5:31 pm to 5:30 pm)
■ Holding Area
Kurokawa Onsen (onsen town integrated, Hiranodai Observatory), Otaniyama area (inside Gondo Charolais), Tanohara Onsen (planned for Tanohara River), Oda Onsen (near Shokusai Nakamura, countryside cuisine), Manganji Hot springs (near the communal bath), Minamioguni Town Hall, Senomoto Kogen (Senomoto Rest House, Senomoto Kogen Hotel)